Student and Non-Attorney Memberships
Our memberships are available to attorneys licensed to practice law in one or more states.
Paid Student Member
Student Memberships include:
- Discounted access to networking events and live, in-person CLEs.
- NCBA Newsletter and industry updates.
- Opportunity to apply to for Student Mentorship and Externship Program (Applications will be announced).
Volunteer Student Member
The volunteer membership requires an annual commitment of 15 volunteer hours per calendar year.
Volunteer commitments take a variety of forms, and could include, among many other things:
- Supporting in-person CLE events, such as our annual Cannabis Law Institute.
- Research on specific substantive issues that arise in our member's practices.
- Strategic partnership and business development.
For students that wish to join on a volunteer basis, please submit a resume concurrently with signing up for your membership at firstname.lastname@example.org. Students that do not submit a resume concurrently with obtaining a volunteer membership will have their membership revoked.
Non-attorney memberships include retired lawyers and judges, paralegals and legal instructors. Other professionals, e.g., accountants, consultants, etc., should contact us to discuss participation in NCBA.
Discounted access to networking events