Law students are encouraged to join the association. We are pleased to offer two annual membership options for our student members:
- An annual paid membership ($50)
- An annual volunteer membership (minimum commitment of 15 hours, per calendar year).
The volunteer membership requires an annual commitment of 15 volunteer hours per calendar year. Volunteer commitments take a variety of forms, and could include, among many other things:
- Supporting in-person CLE events, such as our annual Cannabis Law Institute.
- Research on specific substantive issues that arise in our member's practices.
- Strategic partnership and business development.
For students that wish to join on a volunteer basis, please submit a resume concurrently with signing up for your membership at email@example.com. Students that do not submit a resume concurrently with obtaining a volunteer membership will have their membership revoked.
Student Memberships include:
- Discounted access to networking events and live, in-person CLEs.
- NCBA Newsletter and industry updates.
- Opportunity to apply to for Student Mentorship and Externship Program (Applications will be announced).