244 California Street, Suite 507
San Francisco, California 94111
Submit Written Materials For Publication
If you'd like to see your written work published, submit to NCBA today! Please remember that written submissions should not act as advertisements for your firms or services, but should instead speak for themselves about your expertise in a specific subject area.
We are currently accepting written submissions for the relaunch of our Newsworthy Blog, as well as submissions for our monthly column in MG Magazine.
Submissions for MG Magazine:
- Should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line that includes "Written Submission: [Title of Article] for MG."
- Will be selected by the 10th day of each month, and must be submitted prior to that date for considerations. The earlier the submission, the better the chance of publication.
- Should be about 1100 words
- Should address any substantive area of law, but should give good practical advice about how to spot and address legal problems in that area.
- Should be written for a sophisticated cannabis business owner/operator audience.
Submissions for the Newsworthy Blog:
- Should be submitted to to email@example.com, with a subject line that includes: "Written Submission: [title of blog post] for Newsworthy."
- Are accepted continuously for publication.
- Should be based off of recent substantive developments in the law (case, rule, or other legal development), and include a link to that development.
- Should be no less than 250 words and no more than 1250 words.
- Intended for an attorney-audience.
If you have any questions, would like to discuss potential topics, or would like additional information post here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in learning more about NCBA? We'd love to hear from you!